Our mission is first to reach as many couples as possible across the US whose marriages are in crisis. Second, to help these couples restore their marriages and keep their families together. And third, to counsel, teach and equip these couples with practical tools and timeless principles of Christ's truth and the latest research on relationships today.
We envision a Christian marriage counseling, coaching and training ministry where husbands and wives and families from across the United States are being healed and their marriages restored and strengthened. We see couples learning to relate to each other more lovingly and to live according to God's design for their marriage. We see a place where couples are touched by the Lord and strengthened in their faith, where couples and families are being reconciled, and growing closer to God and each other through marriage and family enrichment experiences. A place where God is transforming lives and where couples are encouraged and equipped.
We see a place where marriages and families that are hurting, broken-hearted, discouraged, and lonely are set free, and experience love, acceptance, and forgiveness. We envision a ministry where couples whose marriages have been healed, encouraged and equipped to mentor others, are returning to their communities and churches and reaching out to other couples with God's love and truth.
Building strong, godly marriages, in three key ways:
1. Healing hurting marriages- Marriage intensive, weekend retreats focused on dealing with spiritual, interpersonal and relational issues, with a six-session follow up program.
2. Fine-tuning and strengthening "stable" marriages-Weekend marriage enrichment retreats that help committed couples proactively sustain a happy, fulfilling relationship emphasizing spiritual and relational growth,with an optional four-week follow up program.
3. Equipping leadership and mentoring couples- through weekend retreats aimed at equipping leaders for ministry so that they can reach out to others and lead marriage and family ministry in their churches & communities.
We are committed to:
- Directing people to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Adhering to the Bible, God's Word as the primary basis of all we do and teach
- Prayer, and seeking to be empowered and led by the Holy Spirit
- Demonstrating excellence that honors God and a servant spirit toward the people to whom we serve
- Serving the public by equipping individuals, couples and families to have healthy, happy godly homes
- Maintaining the highest level of integrity and accountability in the application of financial resources
- Living in our private lives - a strong personal committment to Jesus Christ and the fulfillment of the Great Commandment and the Great Commission