A Weekend To Restore Your Marriage and Make It Loving Again
Join us for this life-changing, 3 day/2 night, Christian Marriage Intensive Weekend which includes 12 facilitated sessions, coaching and counseling support, project books and materials for two. Meals and lodging not included. The retreat begins at 7:00 PM Friday Evening and ends Sunday afternoon at 4:00 PM.
Unlike other programs which charge exorbitant fees of $4,500 – $6,000 not including meals and lodging.
Early Registration Discount Price $1095/Couple Regular Registration: $995/Couple
Space is Limited!
“We came here stressed and disconnected, with some serious challenges before us. This gave us what we needed to get our marriage back on track and our hearts together again.”
Family Physician, Married 26 years
How are we unique? Cornerstone’s nationally recognized program has a proven success rate of restoring 4 of 5 crisis marriages.
Over the course of a weekend our professional team of our caring marriage counselors, coaches and facilitators walk couples through a “step-by-step” process utilizing tools and exercises which reveal the hidden barriers that are harming their relationship and keeping their marriage from thriving.
We start first before you arrive for the weekend by asking you to each complete our Confidential Marital Relationship Assessment Questionnaire, which helps us and you tom identify the kinds of challenges we need to help you deal with in your marriage. In our first session on Friday we lay the foundation for the weekend, giving you the framework of our process, and helping you begin to know and understand core issues to be dealt with in your relationship.
In our first session on Friday we lay the foundation for the weekend, giving you the framework of our process, helping you see where we are going, and what needs to be done to better understand the core issues in your relationship.and begin first steps in dealing with them.
On day two we begin walking you step by step through a process of healing of pain from past hurts that have occurred in your relationship. Achieving this crucial step enables you to work together as a couple with less tension and a greater sense peace.
On day three we work with you on identifying and making personal changes needed for a healthy relationship and developing a personal plan for change, we guide you in re-establishing your emotional connection, addressing unresolved conflicts, rebuilding trust, healthy communication, closeness and friendship.
By the end of the retreat, most couples will have experienced major healing and breakthroughs in their relationships and will have started to feel and be more secure and connected in their relationships. Our after-care program is strategically designed to support you in making the important adjustments that need to be made in making the needed adjustments and changes for a healthy happy marriage.
- Spouses will be challenged and empowered to take an honest look at their self and their marital relationship, put the past behind, deal with the relevant issues and rediscover the feeling of love they once had in your marriage.
- Even if your marriage has become conflicted, cold, or distant; regardless of what negative feelings you may have toward each other now, experiencing this weekend will dramatically change your relationship. Just as it has for thousands of others, experiencing this life-changing marital restoration weekend can put you and your spouse on the road to recovery and life-long love.
- Based on current leading research, timeless biblical principles, and our experience with hundreds of crisis marriages, this solution-oriented, marriage intensive weekend will give you insights, tools and understanding, help you deal with your marital issues head-on. You’ll experience powerful insights that most often result in internal change of hearts and perspectives, that can turn your marriage around, and put the two of you on the path to life-long love.
- Discover practical, proven, Biblical tools for your marriage and a proven process that can restore your feelings of affection for each other, bring lasting change, and make your marriage loving again.
+ Because certain male and female gender differences can cause immeasurable conflict in a marriage that can pull a couple apart, you’ll gain insights and understanding to accept each others “differentness”, and how to leverage those differences to create more harmony and closeness in your relationship.
- Gain insight from marriage facilitators, coaches and counselors who communicate not only in a serious, problem-solving way, but who real, and fun, and who also share personal examples you can relate to and tools you’ll be able to readily apply.
- Gain invaluable new insights into the attitudes and actions that restore love and make a vibrant marriage again.
- You’ll gain and use practical tools and relationship skills that help you improve communication, understand each other’s needs, and practical ways to meet them, minimize frustration and actually experience greater fulfillment in your relationship.
In short- you’ll re-discover more love for each other and get closer to each other than you ever dreamed possible.
- Experience a life-changing weekend as you spend time together away from the distractions and pressures of everyday life.
Who Should Attend?
- Couples who feel distant or pulled apart by stress and pressures, and want a closer relationship.
- Couples who are not satisfied with their relationship due to conflict or communication difficulties.
- Couples recovering from a trauma, crisis or other major hurt such as an affair, unemployment, death in the family, separated, or trying to decide whether to stay together.
- Couples who simply want to enrich their relationship, communicate better and enhance their level of intimacy. This is an non-denominational program and couples from all backgrounds are welcome.
Format & Schedule
The program is not conducted in a therapy group format. In fact, nobody is asked nor expected to share their problems with anyone except their spouse and of course a counselor. The format consists of closely guided exercises, experential learning activities, scriptural teaching, relationship skills training, and application projects done both privately, and as a couple.
Program begins Friday at 7:00 PM and concludes on Sunday at 4:00 PM.
Convenient After-Care Up Program
Following the weekend, you are eligible to participate in our “MarriageBuilders” after-care program designed to help you stay on a positive track of growth and development going forward in your New Beginning. The “MarriageBuilders Tool Kit” consists of four audio sessions with Study Guides and Couple Projects. Optional tele-counseling/coaching is also available following the weekend. Additional information and registration will be offered at the Retreat Weekend.