A Weekend To Restore Your Marriage and Make It Loving Again
August 4-6, 2017
Courtyard by Marriott
17863 Foundation Dr
Noblesville IN 46060
Join us for a three day/two night, Christian Marriage Intensive Weekend which includes 12 facilitated sessions, coaching and counseling support, project books and materials for two. Meals and lodging are not included. Retreat begins at 7:00 PM Friday Evening and ends Sunday afternoon at 4:00 PM.
Early Registration Discount Price $995/Couple (Early Registration Deadline July 10, 2017)
Regular Registration: $1095/Couple
Unlike other programs which commonly charge $4,500 – $7,500, not including meals and lodging
Space is Limited – Register Now.
“We came here stressed and disconnected, with some serious challenges before us. This gave us what we needed to get our marriage back on track and our hearts together again.”
Family Physician, Married 26 years
Every year hundreds of couples travel from all across the nation to attend one of Cornerstone’s Christian Marriage Intensives offered at various locations across the United States each month.
Why? Because Cornerstone’s nationally renown New Beginning, Marriage Renewal Retreat offers a proven, effective alternative to traditional, long-term marriage counseling.
How? Over the course of a three-phase, closely guided intensive weekend, our team of marriage counselors, coaches and facilitators walk couples on a practical “step-by-step” journey utilizing therapeutic, biblically-based, exercises which reveal the hidden barriers that have been harmful to the spouses and their marriages, and have kept their marriage from thriving.
Our program starts before you arrive for the weekend intensive. When you register for the retreat, we ask you and your spouse to each complete a couple’s “Confidential Marital Relationship Assessment” which gives us each spouse’s perspective of their presenting issues. This helps our team of counselors better understand what the focus of the weekend will be in working with you. Then, starting with our first session on Friday evening we begin the retreat by laying the foundation needed to embark upon a weekend journey which is an intensive one, yet which promises to be a very rewarding one.
On day two we begin walking you carefully, step by step through each aspect of a healing process crucial in helping you as a couple achieve a deep level of healing in your hearts and souls, from the least to the most painful of past events in your marriage.
Accomplishing this crucial step enables you to then be able to work together with less tension and a greater sense peace and unity. We then guide you through the process of re-establishing your emotional connection as a couple, addressing unresolved issues, using practical tools to rebuild communication, empathy, closeness, and friendship. By the end of the retreat, most couples have experienced major healing in their relationships and have started to become much more secure and connected in their relationships.
Lastly, in phase three, we assist you in developing a personalized plan for making attitude and behavioral life changes, and equipping you with tools to take those crucial next steps that will lead to a healthier, happier marriage going forward. Our after-care program is strategically designed to support the major changes, experiences and skills developed from the the weekend.
- You and your spouse will be challenged and empowered to take an honest look at yourselves and your marital relationship, put the past behind, deal with the relevant issues and rediscover the feeling of love you once had in your marriage.
- Even if your marriage has become conflicted, cold, or distant; regardless of what negative feelings you may have toward each other now, experiencing this weekend will dramatically change your relationship, put you and your spouse on a path to recovery and life-long love.
- Based on current leading research, timeless biblical principles, and our experience with hundreds of crisis marriages, this solution-oriented, marriage intensive weekend will give you insights, tools and understanding, help you deal with your marital issues head-on. You’ll experience powerful insights that most often result in internal change of hearts and perspectives, that can turn your marriage around, and put the two of you on the path to life-long love.
- Discover practical, proven, Biblical tools for your marriage and a proven process that can restore your feelings of affection for each other, bring lasting change, and make your marriage loving again.
+ Because certain male and female gender differences can cause immeasurable conflict in a marriage that can pull a couple apart, you’ll gain insights and understanding to accept each others “differentness”, and how to leverage those differences to create more harmony and closeness in your relationship.
- Gain insight from marriage facilitators, coaches and counselors who communicate not only in a serious, problem-solving way, but who real, and fun, and who also share personal examples you can relate to and tools you’ll be able to readily apply.
- Gain invaluable new insights into the attitudes and actions that restore love and make a vibrant marriage again.
- You’ll gain and use practical tools and relationship skills that help you improve communication, understand each other’s needs, and practical ways to meet them, minimize frustration and actually experience greater fulfillment in your relationship.
In short- you’ll re-discover more love for each other and get closer to each other than you ever dreamed possible.
- Experience a life-changing weekend as you spend time together away from the distractions and pressures of everyday life.
Who Should Attend?
- Couples who feel distant or pulled apart by stress and pressures, and want a closer relationship.
- Couples who are not satisfied with their relationship due to conflict or communication difficulties.
- Couples recovering from a trauma, crisis or other major hurt such as an affair, unemployment, death in the family, separated, or trying to decide whether to stay together.
- Couples who simply want to enrich their relationship, communicate better and enhance their level of intimacy. This is an non-denominational program and couples from all backgrounds are welcome.
Format & Schedule
The program is not conducted in a therapy group format. In fact, nobody is asked nor expected to share their problems with anyone except their spouse and of course a counselor. The format consists of closely guided exercises, experential learning activities, scriptural teaching, relationship skills training, and application projects done both privately, and as a couple.
Program begins Friday at 7:00 PM and concludes on Sunday at 4:00 PM.
Convenient After-Care Up Program
Following the weekend, you are eligible to participate in our “MarriageBuilders” after-care program designed to help you stay on a positive track of growth and development going forward in your New Beginning. The “MarriageBuilders Tool Kit” consists of four audio sessions with Study Guides and Couple Projects. Optional tele-counseling/coaching is also available following the weekend. Additional information and registration will be offered at the Retreat Weekend.
Space is Limited.