A Weekend To Restore Your Marriage and Make It Loving Again
June 9-11, 2017
Hilton Garden Inn, Tampa North
13305 Tampa Oaks Blvd
Temple Terrace, Fl 33637
Join us for a three day/two night, Christian Marriage Intensive Weekend which includes 12 facilitated sessions, coaching and counseling support, project books and materials for two. Meals and lodging are not included. Retreat begins at 7:00 PM Friday Evening and ends Sunday afternoon at 4:00 PM.
Early Registration Discount Price $995/Couple (Deadline April 30, 2017)
Regular Registration: $1095/Couple
Unlike other programs which commonly charge $4,500 – $7,500, not including meals and lodging
Space is Limited – Register Now.
“We came here stressed and disconnected, with some serious challenges before us. This gave us what we needed to get our marriage back on track and our hearts together again.”
Family Physician, Married 26 years
Every year hundreds of couples travel from all across the nation to attend one of Cornerstone’s Christian Marriage Intensives offered at various locations across the United States each month.
Why? Because Cornerstone’s nationally renown New Beginning, Marriage Renewal Retreat offers a proven, effective alternative to traditional, long-term marriage counseling.
How? Over the course of a three-phase, closely guided intensive weekend, our team of marriage counselors, coaches and facilitators walk couples on a practical “step-by-step” journey utilizing therapeutic, biblically-based, exercises which reveal the hidden barriers that have been harmful to the spouses and their marriages, and have kept their marriage from thriving.
Our program starts before you arrive for the weekend intensive. We ask you and your spouse to each complete a couple’s “Confidential Marital Relationship Assessment” which gives our team of counselors each spouse’s perspective of their presenting issues. This helps us better understand what the focus of the weekend will be in working with you. Then, starting with our first session on Friday evening we begin the by laying the foundation needed to embark upon a marriage restoration journey which promises to be intensive, yet very rewarding.
On day two we begin walking couples carefully step by step through each aspect of a healing process crucial in helping them as a couple achieve a deep level of healing in their your hearts and souls from the least to the worst of painful past events in their relationships.
Accomplishing this crucial step then enables couples to work together with much less tension and a greater sense peace and unity. They are then guided through the crucial process of taking practical steps to re-establish their emotional connection, address unresolved relationship issues, use practical tools to rebuild communication, closeness, and friendship. By the end of the retreat, most couples have experienced major healing in their relationships and have started to become much more secure and connected in their relationships. We then assist them in developing a personalized plan for making lasting life
Lastly, we assist them in developing a personalized plan for making attitude and behavioral life changes, and equipping them with tools to take those crucial next steps that will lead to a healthier, happier marriage. Our after-care program is strategically designed to support the major changes, experiences and skills developed from the the weekend.
- Spouses will be challenged and empowered to take an honest look at their self and their marital relationship, put the past behind, deal with the relevant issues and rediscover the feeling of love they once had in your marriage.
- Even if your marriage has become conflicted, cold, or distant; regardless of what negative feelings you may have toward each other now, experiencing this weekend will dramatically change your relationship. Just as it has for thousands of others, experiencing this life-changing marital restoration weekend can put you and your spouse on the road to recovery and life-long love.
- Based on current leading research, timeless biblical principles, and our experience with hundreds of crisis marriages, this solution-oriented, marriage intensive weekend will give you insights, tools and understanding, help you deal with your marital issues head-on. You’ll experience powerful insights that most often result in internal change of hearts and perspectives, that can turn your marriage around, and put the two of you on the path to life-long love.
- Discover practical, proven, Biblical tools for your marriage and a proven process that can restore your feelings of affection for each other, bring lasting change, and make your marriage loving again.
+ Because certain male and female gender differences can cause immeasurable conflict in a marriage that can pull a couple apart, you’ll gain insights and understanding to accept each others “differentness”, and how to leverage those differences to create more harmony and closeness in your relationship.
- Gain insight from marriage facilitators, coaches and counselors who communicate not only in a serious, problem-solving way, but who real, and fun, and who also share personal examples you can relate to and tools you’ll be able to readily apply.
- Gain invaluable new insights into the attitudes and actions that restore love and make a vibrant marriage again.
- You’ll gain and use practical tools and relationship skills that help you improve communication, understand each other’s needs, and practical ways to meet them, minimize frustration and actually experience greater fulfillment in your relationship.
In short- you’ll re-discover more love for each other and get closer to each other than you ever dreamed possible.
- Experience a life-changing weekend as you spend time together away from the distractions and pressures of everyday life.
Who Should Attend?
- Couples who feel distant or pulled apart by stress and pressures, and want a closer relationship.
- Couples who are not satisfied with their relationship due to conflict or communication difficulties.
- Couples recovering from a trauma, crisis or other major hurt such as an affair, unemployment, death in the family, separated, or trying to decide whether to stay together.
- Couples who simply want to enrich their relationship, communicate better and enhance their level of intimacy. This is an non-denominational program and couples from all backgrounds are welcome.
Format & Schedule
The program is not conducted in a therapy group format. In fact, nobody is asked nor expected to share their problems with anyone except their spouse and of course a counselor. The format consists of closely guided exercises, experential learning activities, scriptural teaching, relationship skills training, and application projects done both privately, and as a couple.
Program begins Friday at 7:00 PM and concludes on Sunday at 4:00 PM.
Convenient After-Care Up Program
Following the weekend, you are eligible to participate in our “MarriageBuilders” after-care program designed to help you stay on a positive track of growth and development going forward in your New Beginning. The “MarriageBuilders Tool Kit” consists of four audio sessions with Study Guides and Couple Projects. Optional tele-counseling/coaching is also available following the weekend. Additional information and registration will be offered at the Retreat Weekend.
Space is Limited. Register Now!
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Your registration fee is refundable, minus a $50 per person processing fee provided it is cancelled in writing at least 30 days prior to the Marriage Renewal Weekend you are registered for. Registrations made or cancelled less than 30 days prior to the event are not refundable for any reason. However, your registration will be transferred to another Marriage Renewal Retreat (costs for lodging and meals not included), within one year of the date of the retreat you were originally registered for. Please understand that while our mission at Cornerstone Marriage & Family Ministries is a Christian one, we are obligated to operate in accordance with business practices just as businesses are. In order to serve our clients, we make advance commitments to secure adequate meeting and lodging space, support personnel, counselors, program materials and resources. Therefore, we simply cannot make exceptions to our cancellation policy, but must adhere to this policy without exception, including emergencies. Please understand that this is not intended to be in any way uncaring or harsh, but it is a business reality that the ministry is obligated to, and one we ask you to accept when registering for an event. Thank you for understanding and agreeing to these terms.